Help us, your Real Estate Pros, find our next team member.
We are pleased to announce that the ShowMeOKC Real Estate Pros are growing again and looking for your referral. Do you know of someone who is currently looking to join one of Oklahoma’s BEST real estate companies?
Could this be you, a friend or family member?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Client Care Manager / Executive Assistant
This full time role is a leadership position with the ShowMeOKC Real Estate Pros. An ideal candidate can keep pace in a high energy environment and handle a high volume of day to day administrative tasks.
The role provides for the following objectives:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back office support.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries, needs or complaints.
- Keep lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable at all times administrative team members.
- Coordinating advertising, including writing and placing ads, and producing graphics and feature sheets (Real Estate Industry Knowledge a plus).
- Preparing listing and buyer packages.
- Handle customer/client care, to include daily/weekly communication.
- Monday – Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Some weekends and evenings as needed for client appreciation events, team functions, etc
- $25K – $45K, depending on experience
- Paid Holidays – New Years Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Required Skill Set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Excellent organization skills
- Natural-born leader
- Great ability to focus
- Perfectionist at heart
- Calm under pressure
- Customer service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Knowledge of MLS, Docusign, Google Products, Dropbox, and Evernote a plus
- Previous real estate knowledge a plus