Few things are more frustrating than getting all of your relocation plans in place, putting your home on the market, then watching the sign in your yard rust, as the homes around you sell in record time.
Many different variables can contribute to your home not selling, but most times it’s caused by one or both of two things:
- Improper Pricing
- Ineffective Marketing
Sticking a sign in the yard and getting listed on the MLS just isn’t enough anymore
Sticking a sign in the yard and getting listed on the MLS just isn’t enough anymore, and true marketing consists of FAR more than just the basics. As a result of more difficult mortgage qualifications these past few years, fewer buyers are able to secure financing, and the number of homes on the market has increased dramatically. Simply put, there’s more competition than ever, which is why it’s critical to position your home correctly to get the results you want.
TODAY’S FREE, UNSOLICITED ADVICE
If you’re interviewing agents, do your due diligence and check them out. Trust, but verify:
- “GOOGLE” their names to prove whether they have the marketing know-how to get you the results YOU DESERVE. A substantial online presence is an absolute must!
- INSIST that they produce an MLS report for you, proving their track record of SOLD and EXPIRED listings. The proof is in the pudding.
How do you get a competitive advantage over the other homes in your area?
- You fill out the form below (takes about 10 seconds) OR call 405.259.6565
- We’ll research your specific home, street, and neighborhood to determine your competitive position
- We’ll call during the same or next business day to share our findings with you
- We’ll show you exactly what it will take to get your home sold in YOUR timeframe, and why not a single one of our listings has expired in over 7 years
Now, just so you know, there is absolutely NO CHARGE AND NO OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND for this service. That’s right, it’s TOTALLY FREE, and you can opt-out at any time!